Wednesday, September 28, 2016

                                          Student Success Statement                                                                           "Don't be who the world wants you to be, be who you want to be, because after all it's your life.''                                                                                                                        by: Michelle Hernandez                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             The reason why I chose this as my student success statement is , because I know everyone goes threw this. What i mean is as your growing up your unsure of what to do with your life and it doesn't just apply to your career, but also for fitting in. For example in school I'm sure all of  you can relate when your scared to be yourself because of what other might think or say, or your scared to be judge so you try to fit in . Lets say as you get older it's time to chose a career and your under pressure because all of your family wants you to become a doctor, but you want to be in something that has to do with criminal justice. Like i said your always going to feel pressured about something but it is your choice not your mom, dad, or sister, but your chose be who you want to be. DON'T LET NO ONE TELL YOU YOUR FUTURE!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. just Wow. You left me with so much hope. Your statement shows me to be true to who I am even though I already show it. luv you michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. just Wow. You left me with so much hope. Your statement shows me to be true to who I am even though I already show it. luv you michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very good quote and i'm sure lots of people can relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very good quote and i'm sure lots of people can relate to it.

    ReplyDelete

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...