Thursday, February 9, 2017

Student Success Statement:In life as in football, you won’t go far, unless you know where the goalposts are.” - Arnold H. Glasgow

Reflection: What I think this quote means is that you need to set goals in order to know what way to go. If you set a goal you will know what direction to go  and what to do in order to accomplish it. You have to know where you want to be in life and set goals to make it come true and be successful. What I think he also meant by that quote is that life has many different paths and obstacles, but as long as you set goals throughout your life and have the determination to achieve you will be on the right direction to success. All you need is a direction, in this case let your goals guide the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...