Thursday, June 1, 2017

Yoga Therapist  
Duties and Responsibilities: Is a therapist who helps individuals improve their health and well-being through yoga techniques. In the same way yoga therapy is a type of therapy that uses yoga postures, breathing exercises, meditation, and guided imagery to improve mental and physical health. The whole point of a yoga therapist to help individuals balance stress.   
Salary: $40,970 
Education & Demands: In order to become a yoga therapist you must go to training. You must go to YTT or another training and complete 500 hours. For this profession you don't need to go to a university or college.  
 
Reflection: No, I'm not interested in this profession. I would like to focus more in medical, or criminal justice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...