Thursday, May 25, 2017

Student Success Statement: "When a deep injury is done us, we never recover unless we forgive."  
 Reflection: What I think this quote means is that in order to move on you have to be able to forgive. By this I don't mean you have to forget what others have done. But simply be willing to forgive the person for their sins. When holding a grudge you may think that forgiveness is not possible. However being able to forgive yourself and allowing yourself to move on will cure you and eventually you will forget. The ony way to be happy in life is to have a clear conscious and be at peace with yourself as well with others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...