Tuesday, October 11, 2016

CTR CHAMPION


Student success statement : ‘’ A CTR campion is a person who makes a great human out of himself.’’


Reflection: What I think this quote means is  that a person who is  always chooses the right, someone who isn’t selfish, and someone who always does the right no matter if it may or may not cause problems for himself/herself  is what makes you a great human being. In the same way being a basketball, soccer, baseball player etc.. doesn’t make  you a winner nor a champion if you aren’t a CTR person yourself. In my opinion this quote simply means that you will never truly lose if you chose the right at all time. Being a CTR person is what makes you a great person and takes you to the path for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...