Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Reflection:

For thanksgiving all my family came together. We all agreed to go to my Tia’s house. I met family members i didn’t even know i had.When our family came together, some of my cousins from Sinaloa and Mexico came along. Although my whole thanksgiving week i was doing homework and projects that were assigned for my classes, i can honestly say it was a good week. On Friday morning my mom, dad, sisters, and myself went shopping for black Friday. We tried to go early because it gets really packed with people since everything is more than half% off.In the same way on thanksgiving my mom and sister went to the super market to buy everything for the thanksgiving dinner.They usually make many dishes such as tamales, pozole,spagetti, pasta alfredo , turkey, and aside from that deserts. For the desserts my cousins and i were in charge of making two cakes ...and my mom had made jello the day before. We also had many games for kids and later on when everyone finished eating we started to dance since we had loud speakers playing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...