Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Veterans  Day is the first anniversary of the end of World War I. It has become  a national holiday celebrated on Nov.11.  In the same way Veterans Day is a public holiday that is dedicated to honor anyone who has served in the United States Military. The holiday began as a day to remember the end of World War I and was turned into a holiday by President Woodrow in 1919. Many of you may ask yourself,"why is it important to celebrate Veterans Day?" The reason why is to show respect for those who were willing to give up their lives to the country. In my opinion Veterans Day is important to me because it is a time to recognize and honor or pay respect to those who served this country.


     
                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...