Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Medical Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistants are the ones who take medical history and  reports of patients.They also answer telephones, fill in insurance reports, and schedule appointments.They usually work and support along sides physicians.

Salary: $30,590

Education/Demands: To become a Medical Assistant you don’t need too many demands.However, you do need a high school diploma and have training.You do have to take training from 9-12 months in an university or colleges that offer training for medical assistant.



Reflection: No, I wouldn't want to be in this profession because i wouldn't want to do this.I’m interested more in either a surgeon, or something that has to do with criminal justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...