Thursday, January 26, 2017

Student Success Statement: ‘’ Enthusiasm makes the difference. ‘’


Reflection: What I think this quote mean is that in order to to achieve or to be victorious you must have the joy to follow through. The reason why is because their is difference  between knowing you have to do something, and wanting to do it. In my opinion, being  enthusiastic is very important, because life can be hard at times but always keeping a fresh mind and thinking positive can really help you.Like the picture says, ‘’The secret of life is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiam.” It is okay to dream and have the enthusiasm to pursue your dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...