Monday, January 9, 2017


Image result for winter break My family and I spent christmas in Mexico with my aunt and uncle. Everyone agreed to meet up at my aunt’s house three days before Christmas. That way we could prepare everything on time. In those three days my family and I went to a river, and we spend some time with my grandma. Christmas wasn’t a big deal. It was just a day  where we all came together to spend some  time with each other. On Christmas they always make tamales, pozole, spaghetti, pasta alfredo, alongside a few desserts. I didn’t really do much in winter break. On the other hand on New years all my tia’s, tio’s, cousins came to my house to spend New Year’s together. My winter break was honestly boring i didn’t really do much, but meeting up with cousins I haven’t seen over years was great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...