Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

Reflection: Teens face several challenges today such as depression, drug use, eating disorder, bullying,and addiction to social media.However,I’m not saying that all challenges we face are bad. For example two of my biggest challenge would be keeping up my grades, and choosing a career. It’s hard to keep my grades at a 4.0 GPA...but i know as long as i do all my homework, study before a test, finish all my projects/assignments i will be fine. On the other hand, as in my career i need to focus on fields that i would be interested in. The way i can help people who are facing challenges such as depression would be by talking to them that way they won’t feel like their alone in the world..I would also give them advice and make sure to help them out. If someone would be getting bullied i would stand up for them even if i didn’t know that person. The reason why would be because i know for a fact that if i were to be getting bullied i would want someone to stand up for me. In short being a CTR person is important, because you can determine what’s good and what’s bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...