Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

Image result for choose the right pathSome things I like about this class is that we do student success statements and we watch videos. I wouldn't want to make any changes. This class has taught me how to use all the tools that the computers can offer us. In the same way thanks to this class i know how to save documents and transports it to place from place. Yea I do believe i do my best in this class, I try to focus and explain my thought well when we do student success statement. I also finish on time assignments that are given out or assigned. To add on, yes I'm ready for Life planning Goals Journals for five minutes because i make sure i bring my journal everyday with me and i report in my report page. I also make sure to write in my goals journal everyday when i have a chance to do so. Yes, I'm committed to be a CTR person because  I know if i always choose to the right I'm going to be on the road to success. Being a CTR person is knowing whats right and whats wrong. It is that one person who will stand alone even when the whole world is against her/him. I am ready too be that person! The reason why is because i believe that if you always choose the right your going to be successful in life as well as happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...