Thursday, December 1, 2016

Physical Fitness
Student Success Statement: ‘’Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong.”      -President John F. Kennedy



Reflection: I agree with this quote because in order to have a healthy mind you have to have a healthy body.For example if i don’t get enough sleep that could affect my learning by not being able to concentrate class.To add on, i need to stop eating too much junk food, get enough sleep, exercise daily,eat healthy, reduce my screaning time( T.V)...that way I will be able to have a healthy mind and body. In the same way exercising daily can be really good for you because you can developeskills, and like the quote says,”intelligence and skill can only function when the body is healthy and strong.” That is really true because your not going to be able to focus and think clearly if you don’t sleep nor exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...