Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Student Success Statement: “ When you tell one lie, it leads to another.”


Reflection: What I think Paul Hatch meant by this quote is that there is never just one lie. Like Mr.Haymore said once you say one lie you  have to keep saying more lies to cover up the first one you said. To add on, we all have master the art of lying ,meaning even if we lie one time we sure to lie again because we see how easy it is to lie. For instance once we lie it is very hard not to say another lie after that, and even if we didn’t want to we have to...because if you say a lie and you are about to get caught you have to keep lying that way you can cover up the first lie you said. I’ve come to realize that when you lie, that lie will catch up to you sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...