Thursday, April 6, 2017

Optometrist  
Duties and Responsibilities: Optometrist is an eye doctor. They -examine eyes for both vision and health problems, and correct refractive errors by prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses. 
Salary: 103,900 
Education Requirements: You at least need a Bachelor's Degree, but recommended to have a Professional doctorate degree. Must have a degree in Optometrist. As well as have experience as Postdoctoral residency programs for an additional specialization. 
 

Reflection: No, I wouldn't want to be an Optometrist. I rather focus on becoming a surgeon or something in criminal justice field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...