Monday, April 17, 2017

Student Success Statement  
"It is our duty to concentrate all our influence to make popular that which is sound and good, and unpopular that which is unsound. "   -Joseph Smith 
   
Reflection: What I think he meant by this quote is that we should always do good and be able to help others make wise decisions. Also, that we should always be focused on becoming better human beings , and to leave all bad temptations aside. In the quote he says " and unpopular that which is unsound/not good)." What I think he meant by that line is that we shouldn't be doing things to hurt or do something that can impact your life in a bad way, and if you are to stop and change that. The message behind the quote is to always do good and help those around you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...