Monday, April 17, 2017

         Reflection  
I didn’t really do much during my spring break. I stayed home on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. During those days my family and I rented movies and had movie nights. On Wednesday my family and I went to my Tio's wedding. As well as the after party. On Saturday  my  best friend came over, and we went to the beach. We also made a choreography to a  song. During Easter some of my cousins and Tia's/Tio's came to my house to eat. Along the week I started watching a new show. It's called," once upon a time". I watched three seasons in two days. On Sunday I went to my friend 15, but besides that I didn't do or go anywhere else. Even though I wasn't a dama I was able to go in the Limo with her. That day was fun indeed. We danced for hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...