Friday, May 19, 2017

Physical Therapist 
Duties and Responsibilities: They help patients with injuries and illnesses. They help them control and manage their conditions. As well as help them regain movement and they help with pain.  
Salary: $84,020 
Education & Demands: In order to become a Physical Therapist you must have a Bachelor's Degree in any health related field. After that you must complete a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree Program. You must of also taken classes in Anatomy, Physiology, Biology 1 and 2, Chemistry 
 
ReflectionNo, I wouldn't want to pursue this profession. I am more interested in criminal justice or becoming a surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...