Monday, May 1, 2017

Student Success Statement: " I have been asked what I mean by word of honor. I will tell you: place me behind  prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw chalk line around me and have give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of the circle? No, never! I'd die first."  -Karl G. Maeser
 
Reflection: What I think he meant when he said the only way he would get out of the circle is dead, is that he will never break his word of honor. Also that when you give your word you should never break it you should always keep it, and be honest. Let's say you get caught cheating on an exam and the teacher tells  him if he did. He would be the kid who would say the truth even if there's consequences for himself. The reason why this is so important is, because it reminds you that you should always be honest and to never break a promise once you give your word for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...