Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Student Success Statement: " In any decision, the right thing you can do is the right thing." - Theodore Roosevelt 
 
Reflection: What I think he meant by this quote is that every action you take under consideration should be the right decision. Meaning you should always choose to do good and be reasonable. Also, that during any decision you have to take, you should ask yourself if it's right or wrong. For example, let's say you find over a million dollars most people would keep it, but you should ask yourself if it's the right thing to do so. If you were to find yourself in the position you should return the money not only, because it's wrong to keep it but also so you won't have a dirty conscious. What I think is that you should be able to determine right from wrong and act accordingly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...