Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Student Success Statement: ''If I've got correct goals and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else with fall into line. If I do the right thing, I'm going to succeed. "  -Dan Dierdorf 
 
Reflection: What he meant by this quote is that if you set goals throughout your life and you accomplish them you will be successful. The reason why is because if you set goals in your life, you are motivated to accomplish and achieve them. What he also meant by this quote is that you will never do wrong by doing the right thing. Also, that if you stay focused on what you want in your future and you don't let distraction get in the way, you will be successful. In the same way the message here is that anything is possible nothing can truly be impossible. That you can accomplish great things in life if you just work hard and 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...