Friday, February 24, 2017


Duties and Responsibilities: The naturopathic physician is a primary health care provider of naturopathic medicine. The treat causes of diseases while stimulating the body’s own healing ability.

Salary:$80,000-$200,000 per year

Education/Demands:
*Obtain a Bachelor’s Degree.
*Get a Medical Degree from an approved school.
*Complete a Graduate level program in Naturopathic Medicine.
*Must also be licensed and pass the exams to
be so.
*Participate in a Residency Program.



REFLECTION: No, I am not interested in this career path. It doesn’t really capture my attention. I prefer to be a surgeon or something in criminal justice. For example, to be in the Navy or to be a FBI profiler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...