Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Student Success Statement: “ Even if everyone is doing it, wrong is never right.”

Reflection:What I think Russell M. Nelson meant by this quote is that just because a big amount of people do something doesn’t make it the right thing to do. Wrong is wrong , you can not make excuses for it. For example let’s say you are at your friend’s house and everyone their is smoking weed or popping xanax pills and they offer you. You should say no, because even though everyone there is doing it , doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to try it. Like I said wrong is wrong. Doesn’t matter if everyone goes for it. You have to know when something is wrong and right, and with that knowledge make wise decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...