Friday, February 3, 2017

Student Success Statement: I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work,and I decided that I would change it.”   -Dr. Ben Carson

Reflection: What I think he meant by this quote is that we choose our future, and weather we are successful or not. For example, in his case he was born in a very poor place but he didn’t let that stop him. The reason why that is important is because it doesn’t matter where you come from, skin color you are, because we can chose to be very successful in life. We can make that happen if only we have determination to do so. As well as to work hard to accomplish our goals in life and never let a financial problem stop you, you can achieve anything in life. We choose how we want to live our life. Coming from a place or poor family will not matter in the end. If we choose to work hard and achieve we will look back and be proud of everything we had to overcome. Like Mr. C says, “ We are greatness waiting to happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...