Thursday, February 9, 2017

FBI Profiler
Duties and Responsibilities : What a criminal profiler does is study criminal behavior for clues to psychology to aid in capturing them. Criminal profilers review evidence at crime scenes to figure out how a crime took place. They also may work on older cases to develop a suspect profile in which law enforcement can use during an investigation. In the same way they research and analyse case files.

Salary: $105,211- $136,771

Education/ demands: If you want to become a criminal profilers you need to obtain a bachelor’s degree in psychology, social sciences, criminal justice, or behavioral science. You also need a degree program in criminal justice. As well as training in criminology  ,criminal procedures, law enforcement, criminal law, evidence gathering, social psychology and criminal investigation.

Reflection: Yes, this is a career I may be interested in. I want to focus in a career in criminal justice. I have always found this career interesting ,because I want to know why criminals react the way they do and what triggers them to convict a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...