Monday, March 6, 2017

Occupational Medicine Physician  
Duties and Responsibilities: An Occupational Physician is a doctor who advises people on how their work can affect their health. Or, how their health can affect their ability to work safely. They also help you prevent injuries and diseases.  
Salary: $204,543 - $273,800 

Education & Demands: You must complete an MPH or MSPH degree in several areas of specialization including epidemiology, industrial hygiene, public health leadership and health policy and administration. You are also  required to complete core courses, electives and clinical training requirements during a 24 month long residency. 
Image 

Reflection: No, this career pathway isn't something I would like to do. I am more interested in criminal justice or a surgeon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...