Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Operating Room Technicians  
Duties and Responsibilities: Operating Room Technicians set up equipment and surgical tools. They also assist doctors and nurses during surgeries. Preparing the operating room 
  • Making sure all necessary supplies and surgical tools are sterile and ready. 
  • Keeping track of all items used during surgery to make sure nothing gets misplaced. 
  • Providing other assistance during the operation. 
  • Delivering the patient to recovery. 
  • Cleaning up the operating room after surgery. 
Salary: $41,032 - $49,103 
Education & Demands: In order to become an Operating Room Technicians you must have a high school diploma.  You must also complete a postsecondary surgical technology program. As well, have training experience, and be certified.  
Image 

Reflection: No, I wouldn't want to pursue this career. I'm not interested in becoming an Operating Room Technician. I would like to focus in criminal justice or becoming a surgeon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...