Thursday, March 2, 2017

Nursing Home Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities: A nursing home administrator is a medical and health services management. They make sure that their facilities comply and follow with healthy and safety codes. They prepare reports and coordinate programs.
Salary: $94,540
Education & Demands: For this profession you need a bachelor's degree in healthcare administration. Or, a master's degree for in health services, public health, business administration. You must also have the following skills; business skills, leadership, marketing, operations management and  organization behavior.
Image

Reflection: No, I wouldn’t want to focus in this profession because this career doesn't capture my attention at all. I would be interested in something that has to do in criminal justice or become a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...