Friday, March 10, 2017

Ophthalmologist 
Duties and ResponsibilitiesAn Ophthalmologist is a medical doctor who specializes in eye and vision care. They are trained to perform eye exams, diagnose and treat diseases, prescribe medications, and perform eye surgery. They also write prescriptions for eyeglasses and contact lenses. 
Salary: $256,000 - $300,000 
Education & Demands:  
  • Earn a medical degree. 
  • Complete a four years of medical school. 
  • One year of internships at a hospital. 
  • Three to four years for training programs in Ophthalmologist. 
Image 
ReflectionNo, I am not interested in this career because it doesn't capture my attention. Besides it take too long. I rather go in criminal justice or become a surgeon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation      Computer class is a class where I can  extend my knowledge. Not only that but this class helps be improve my rea...